Reality
I need holding hands, warm hugs, Love blushing through my eyes for you (already there), Feel the touch of every senses from Soft Kisses on the lips to the one I will give to Exotic.
I need to experience with my hands the healer's Hands. You came in my life like a shooting star I always wished for to the sky to show me shooting star (no asking of wishes). You are here and I am living the life with you together from day to night and beyond.
It's all the moments you are angry and all the times you dance with me to make is smile. Your are My Time and My Space. I want to touch you and teach you the duet that I know. I want to meditate with you with open eyes one, I want to do Eye Gazing with you. Making the divine life that includes the way we are already living. I want to sit beside you like Bawa and Dinesh when Bawa Talks and Dinesh Looks at him in Awe all the time. Make me your Dinesh. Be my Bawa (Not gay strictly).
Please Take me with you..!
Comments
Post a Comment