My Shiv-Shakti - Owning up the Shiv in Shakti and Vice Versa

My hands were shaking, then I figured out the truth that you have owned me in truth of the whole Universe and the shaking Stopped

I heard your Voice like this, for the first ever time.. 

Miracle was here: There were long pauses some coz of network and some out of amazement.

The parts of us spoke to each other was in the silence after every few words. The Silence that was somewhat familiar to me when I use to cry in from of Mr Box. 

Your Silence is still with me along.. waiting to transform into a yes. 

Let the Eternity take Care of Us. You and Me become one ! That does't mean inaction or Wishlist torned

YOU HAVE OWNED ME IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE AND THAT IS A VERY BIGGG THING.

Let me in . Please Take me with you..!




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog