My Hugs Obsession
I have never been hugged in the longing by anyone leave aside love Viraj or anybody else. I have never been kissed on lips (2 times exception). I have never sat in embrace from backside like Viraj Held J girl on the stairs.
My time was devoted to Nation in 20s till 33 in everyway till Papa's demise.
Talking feels much lighter i guess than writing these.
In the embrace of Rain came a calf and being a nature lover, we caress her, and from there the hands touched. Held inside the umbrella and here was my first kiss and second kiss - French Kiss then I rode him to his hostel.
Andaman Feels Like owning up the ocean especially Havelock Islands just like Nirmal Owned me up.
Making Love is so much less than being in love. Being in love makes the love making. Making kids to start being in love is bullshit. The souls must arrive through making love in love not vice versa.
My Birthday is another reminder of the revolution I had in Universe (both spriral and aligned) and was still waiting for my soulmate who would stand beside. 13th Feb 2014 felt like that but the talk spoiled it all. You can't be in love and tell you disturb me and I don't choose friend. You bloody choose friends, Sanghe Shakti Kalyuge (The group you are with decides your way). Irony of my life, I am a dancer, use nupur on our feet. 3 Nupurs were there with 3 Loves (supposedly) one was gf, second was best friend and 3rd was Shakuni (the worst one).


Comments
Post a Comment