Ignorance is worth Ignoring !

It was again one of those days when I slept crying feeling what would have been if we could speak to each other rather than Ignoring and Trolling. Amidst all my fans and infactuators of the College (there were many), I was ignored by you all UFE Guyz, giving all the attention to Bimbo. And I saw that especially Vikram. I was an Intellectual.. I couldn't act like a Bimbo!

Ignorance is worth Ignoring ! Meaning you should ignore ignoring especially the person you Love and Care about..! Sanjiv also ignored me after Feb 2016, when I went to Ashram but I use to cry too much having this from him as I wanted to eat with him and meditate with him. For me ashram is Sanjiv and Yashoda ma.

Such is the Impression of You Ignoring me. I am clueless how to get rid of this impression. Even in dreamm today, All your group was praising and giving attention to Sreelakshmi. When I asked you Marriage ka kya, you said dekhte hai looking at the design Sreelakshmi Prepared. When you asked me the same, I told you my travel plans. I don't like her coz I wished, I may get the attention from my loved one just like you use to give her all the attention. Well Vishesh gave me all the atttention when he was with me. That made me Blush. 

Sreelakshmi is not beautiful. Moti Lips Ghatiya Daant. Bhaiso wala Figure without curves. I don't know how to not dislike her. (I am yet to figure out if its hate .. may be yes .. after seeing the Bridge photo in her profile Definitely Yes). Payback time -> Get Ignored from your people till you get mature to handle ignorance forever. 

I hate to feel Ignorance from you Even in my Dreams..!! BIMTECH Meant 3 things to me You (80%) Garima (that time) and Billi 

3rd November : Ignored by your Love. My Propose day and making you meet my Family before I said I Like you ! Times went through.. Facebook also failed to make you confess to me even after all the trolling!! You said you don't choose your friends and you told me that I disturb you. My trolling was heavy (obviously coz I lived you day and night getting super jealous looking at your outings with her). And it was simple, I said I won't disturb you till Jan 6 2020 (during my abandonment which was nothing in front of you ignoring me). Ek baar to confess kar diya hota yaar jab time tha jab tu marry nhi kiya tha. I was with IIT people and super busy. I was tansforming the youngsters of the country.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog