How to be at peace : For Writers and all others

 For Writers: 

Write down the thoughts that is bothering you. Having spent writing zen diaries loads of it and then throwing in anger has been my life ! Continuing this landed me to a easy technique of Feeling deeply but that takes years of practice (not forgetting the siddhi glimpse in starting to capture the person)  

I anyways was crying out the feeling while writing the dairies as I was Unable to use my intelligence because of my emotions. So its best for writers to let it out 

- Through dairies (take out time - Its okay if you throw it away later)

-Though personal Meditation 

-Through Breath 

-Through Feeling it completely even it is uncomfortable - Example I felt jealous of a beauty, I sat in her course when she called and just before she called , I observing all that was happening in my stomach ( Jealousy resides in stomach) I released all the jealousy and I became her didi

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog