FOR VP ! Lvvv

 


Things unfolded in ways unfathomable ! Tiraskar accepted as tiraskar , It was learning again to stand Tall which was destroyed viciously on 16th April 2016 (Vishesh) and 19th June 2016 (Sanjiv). Reaching 7 day advance Corse made it worse that too at m place Vadodara - Shav Asan most of the Time.

Crawled years together, just doing Master's Work. Family accepted me at 29 without money without serving them inspite of bieng with them. And the 2019 Dec came. Vishesh never came, i was geateful so many making me eat and became duplicates of Visheshdeepjhamb.

After Papa's death 2021 and people being normal people, no duplicates no tere jaisa yaar kaha songs no ladies bringing their children and telling me jungle devi. I went through the sleep paralysis. Things were left, I was the majnu shouting Vishesh and Ashna for not to be together. My family treated me the most vulnerable Child inspite of me bieng the eldesr child, the tag which I carried all along. 

Things were not over here 2024 September, I had guests whom I could see and feel. I was wondering what now, it was again shown Vishesh and me. The 3 of them Vishesh Sanjiv and Viraj asking for forgiveness which was not in my hands coz I crawled for the words unspoken. The silence of my childhood was Sannata Silence after Papa's Demise. I didn't know whom to blame as my so called Guru was involved in making Papa the Ganesh/Snake/Politician/ on my other side/ a barrier or something and what not.

As a result I again landed up loosing the job and again writing gratitude diaries to thank the world Vishesh Family Food and what not, just to reach a point that I don't curse my Guru My aol My family My strangers. 

I learnt continental dishes to evolve from the "Kha aur Dafa Ho" dialogues from the people around in marriages and all. I went to Gym and lost 12 Kgs all supported by Eva. I learnt Baking every week of Bangalore ( November was breakthrough as said by Eva "Sadak ki Ladki")

whatever, I am not scared to Curse now (being the phoenix of X Men or Elsa of Disney) ! The curse was already done through my tears and guilt of which I became aware of it in one of my dreams (dreams that show the future). The game (I don't know what to call it may be UPHAS) didn't stop here.

Mummy was hospitalized in ICU and the family members called by Bhai were laughing and discussing the cricket match of that day, I saw I ignored and Curse will Happen.  

29th July 2025 Sidhiz Jainees started speaking to me ( to my surprise this was the time what Papa went through)  

I recached Sanjiv as I felt and told by Den that he was in lonely Evenings. I virtually Hugged him first time. Vishesh and Viraj also came on Bed. But I needed Sanjiv to get out of guilt and I had my ways. I made out love with every memory till the time he surrendered. I couldn't hate him coz he didn't guide but heard my cribbings every 15-35 days once. But the bitter truth is he was the one who abandoned me and now I set him free to be free from guilt that eats you, politics and all the darkness you live in. I couldn't hate my so called Master who took Papa and didn't held him on the other side, well I did it instead of you after knowing your Truth. I met you like a mother Ravishankar, making you Eat, from kitchen, Siting in Devi Pooja in our first meet in Gurukul, I never wished for anything not even jgd. Anyways you have already made me a Funny Tragedy already through Vishesh or the other way round.

The epitome of compassion and love was in Aug-Sep when I prepared myself to finally meet Vishesh. With all the Sidhhi crap happening again. Cows and dogs helped me this time as I did.t trust people. Mr.Tiwari came in the picture, bringing all my dairies alive and grateful that Aniruddh is here !!!

Aniruddh believed that Vishesh was weak (as majnu). He walked beside in Delhi when I went to meet Vishesh , fight and love him. Every sleep paralysis, he was the one to wake me up. And then Fukde arrived ! Mere do anmol ratan ! 

Dr. Tiwari's Prescription worked I guess. The Delhi was culmination of My People - Aniruddh, Den, Fukde, Mind Valley, Arnab and few more ! Having interacted with few terrorists and the Khalistanis was also part of the show. Anyways It was my turn of sacrificing for my VP. Anirudhh all silent just a witness ever connected. He is the one whom I had to let go coz I felt I was not worthy enough for him. But Now I can proudly say I have UNDP tag in my CV, and more so it's I am Yours in any way and I know you will be the one to accept me in any form..!! I am grateful to love you Mister Aniruddh Tiwari..!!

You are the moon of my ever going nights. Nirmal you have been the Shooting star. Rest vars will be named later ever grateful to come for me who is fighting the darkness since 19th June 2016. 

I deleted the world Vishesh from my dictionary. I shuttt him forever. 3 times to say that you love me. If this was love I abandon it. I have learnt love and will more from Aniruddh and Fukde. 

The should be Beginnings..! FOR VP in LOVE with LOVE through LOVE and Sex too :P ( I have been an Artist, who are supposed to have lot of sex power much more than rest of the people, the paak just started in 1.45 hrs and he had to go then.. FOR VP, I am grateful to be loved by You)  

No More Special Posts..!!! You are too sly foxy and cunning to live tall standing tall just like few others in list who will be prescribed soon..!  



- From ADOE !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog