Ash speaks

 It's so easy to DESTROY somebody's entire life ( not 1 or 2 years 5 times in 9 years ) and not even acknowledge it leave aside being in Guilt or sadness in second one. Therefore Karma needs to be there


One says Hii after giving me the thoughts that facing me can give heart attack.

Other says nothing not even a message leave aside calls

One was self doubting personality and other is a narcissist


YOU DON"T DESERVE MY TIME !




16th April 2016 - Rishikesh being strangers on roof 

19th June 2016 - Shannon Bebel cought

Decemberr 2019 -> Confession without I love you and the game began in my hometown. I was chill that he is mine and blushes returned (for which I was called a kid by silly aunties)

October Rishikesh 2020 -> Ganesh and VP stuff for killing my father involving shaktipeeth and mantras I don't know what - kunjapuri temple after which babhis of house came showing one bra open thinking I was not in my senses and I was like why are they showing one side boob and then giving me food. 11 minutes Vyaas Peeth saving by bleeding Ashna's Virginity was happening when I was distributing Kheer of Saavan ka akhri somwar and for me my bro os my son so rakhi doesnt matter for me and god knows what was expected out of me. 

P.S Somwar distribution to be with Vishesh (prayers with each katora)

April 2021 -> Papa Died - nobody came in house. chacha said story about "mujhe lasta 2/3 din se ki WO ADMI bimar hai"

I tried reviving Eesha Coaching but couldn't online. I lost Vishesh but I wanted to Ashna and him never ever to be together (me having him was already lost). It resulted in family stuff the behen maa bade papa stuff that was made which i didnt know but I landed up considering Bhai Vishesh and Eva Ashna. 

February 2022 -> Manju lands in Asylum coz of feeling the vibrations from 2 dayans ( Pam and Ashna) and hitting Bhai as calling him Vishesh.

September 2024 -> We all come making Me and Vishesh, Shiv and Gauri (leaving aside my Papa's death let alone acknowledgement)

I didn't curse Ashna and his hubby with Rishiji so Vishesh hugged me within the body as Ardthnrishwar but I couldn't feel the other side may be because I was sooo numb to even curse. Mr. Vishesh Curse is nothing, I need them to suffer beyond imagination and I will make that happen. Curse is a very small word that was done for what was done in the name of love, respect whatever. 

In this I lost my Job of 30k just coz I was bieng shown drawings (Fukde included)

Sanjiv I know you were in the vesh of Papa and Papa was not there that is the reason I became yashoda Maa to take you out of guilt. I know one thing that Fathers normally come to their daughters if dead but my tragedy just started.

29 July 2025 -> Den told Sanjiv was having lonely evenings and days. I made love with every memories until he let go of it and let me be with him instead of being guilty for having feelings for me. 

Nobody should feel guilty for being in Love. I thought Finally Its my time to do my Karam here in earth. VP left after hearing 11 Min of Ashna Batra. Earthlings was my place to start of ( the reason I went to BIMTECH), This time Aniruddh is here. I now feel worthy to stand beside you my love. The Love that I let fly off to shine and Rise. Papa Manipal bhejte to mai tere sath hi rehti junior banke.

This time not only selective people but COWS were telling me to imagine making love with Muskaan Aniruddh, Benedict, Avinash through out the 2 hr Bus journey 2 times a day. I was working also. 

Shahrukh Shakira Salman all came in making me come to Vishesh. Aniruddh told he was so weak that I considered both Sanjiv and Vishesh my child as they won't be able to take my heat of intimacy. 

Benedict was clear from day 1 that he is Anirudhh cum my husband. I hugged Vishesh to let him out of guilt and what not every night, ended up sleeping with Aniruddh. So technically till 12th October we (Aniruddh and me) were healing Vishesh and Sanjiv as my kids.

This time my fame was gone to so many enlightened ones in the world. But the Jainzz and unworthy siddhiz were also there in Amar Heights. Anirudhh and Bhai made sure they wont disturb Mummy as they did to Papa and me ( even in Delhi) 

This much of Insult was not Enough which included praying my Papa's death too by each one of them especially by chacha (bisexual life) !!

I let go of  tiraskar and fucking our lives with food thing (kha and dafa ho, still couldn't figure out) and taking the oxygen cylinder at 10pm with 85 oxygen and he died at 6.10 am waiting for the gas cylinder. I convinced myself Covid killed Papa not the death prayers from everyone around

I was already under mental health maintenance medication. I told Doc and Family that I am going to meet Vishesh Marry him and Find a Job in Delhi. How open minded my family and doc could be to let me go even knowing that Vishesh has blocked me everywhere. I was sure the messengers gave me his address. All through this time I was under the impression that he is very vulnerable and in guilt after all he was responsible in the first place to spread in people after or may be by wish of Ravishankar.

Fukde gave his idea of tuborg and it worked to let me give good names to his back and pierced chest. I made hug and talk with him unlike me and fukde (we both have high viryabal and stribal or whatever should I call it. You were able to get water to my alpacena every single time that happened for the first time in lifetimes I guess, we should try it in real, i mean practically, it was obviously real)

It was Tuborg that let me speak and resolve or protect the ones I love with my shields, Grey Covering Grey Wolf, Black Wolf, Thug etc. But those days cow were not there the dogs showed me to have chakna and all. I was surprizingly welcomed to Delhi as Commando, Zaara, Bachhi from Kashmiris. It felt they knew me. God knows how famous or unfamous I am as every1 were speaking through noises and not words. But I was Welcomed. It was back to Delhi. Somehow Somewhere deep within I know that Delhi is my Karma bhoomi. Something big is yet to happen as karam not nonsense. 

The voices of Amar hiegthts unworthy siddiiz one increased and some new messengers one and NKK also came back. There was lot of talking. I already stopped taking Medicine of medical maintenance 

It was the day I was reverting to Vishesh who came when fukde was not there. He was speaking not as equals but as if making a addicted one do some tasks. He made me write some comments in Harjeet and Group. There Jangra figured out he is playing both the sides. I was also thinking while commenting that why will he become my sister instead of husband. To my surprise, he was not at all guilty or vulnerable or majnu. I could feel it. Niether He was Subhash Chandra Bose ( That's Amit)

And finally the day was here - the anger burst day where I blabbered mummy Eva and calling Bhai Fukde. This was the pchycosis born out of the Game that was initiated in 2019. I don't remember a thing out of that. Niether I remember booking flights soooo many. I was drunk plus was under pchycosis (may be Vishesh chanted something or whatever they all did in Rishikesh.) I pushed Papa also in anger. The regretful daughter I am, he should never get. He deserves all the travelling filming rocking the world with life and happiness and not a person prayed to die every day and hear worst siddiz jain dialogues)

I remember Guardian actor telling he will not sleep with her and i revoked the name virgin moon while I was still virgin river and bumble bee (given by the African Virgin Couple where i had 63 spurts in 52 minutes - Fukde we will be a good competition - Stribal ya Veeryabal

And here came 50 days in Asylum (because i was Drunk mostly 2 Tuborg ) 

15th Jan: Came back from 27th November, family was not coming even after 25th December I was released. Came on 15th Jan. Not given Mobile and lappy and my diary till 14th February Shivratri Time. It hurts when your people Give up on you or abandon you or ignore ur presence in their house, and your all money converted to fixed deposits. 

Still Fighting every day to be grateful of the tradegy. Aniruddh please come back. I am worthy of you now. Papa already called as Jamai g like tiwari ji my love. I was into emotional roller coaster as I am in now.

Dr. Tiwari asks you to reach out to me Mister Aniruddh Tiwari ! Lets Start studying again . Me Environment and you reached ENT but U know what UNDP made me feel worthy of you ! We both were fooled by Visheshdeep jhamb know, I will make him pay for that especially gaslighting through you,keeping his people in the Bhaad we slept and u replied everything in your writing. 

Lets Prescribed for him too-> red chilly power in genitals and forgetfullness of all the love you recieve and feeling Unworthy ( He is a Narscisst so this will be best) and then suicide from Cyanide while matrubating. Fukde read this, it will be hilarious for you and Aniruddh you too. I will complete this Disc crap and start IICA from tomorrow evening ( I want to make vedio between u and me my Love ) 

Vishesh is a word with I never want to speak ever. And this is not from the place of Hate. It's like I am done too much giving chances to words unsppoken unguilty road u walk or may be snaked told. Inspite of destroying the love (so called) the love of your life you had the Audacity to write R in your Page. Remove it. I AM RANNO (ONLY PAPA USED TO CALL ME THIS )


Just 3 words - I <3 U 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog