Tauriel Arrows not stopping: Hurt of a Woman !

- Uphas: Jokes apart it hurts deeper within as its existence

-Tiraskar

-Atthas

-Disrepect

-Blocking

-Gossiping as u Majnu (Contrast I am under medication)

-Backing Down 

-Back bitching with Maharashtra group

-Saving the Vyas Peeth from me

-Papa was treated as Ganesh , wanted to be sacrificed

-Becoming famous for having a love story where I was on other side of Papa

- Being Called as Child, Snake, Ganesh and what not, Papa was fighting with the Amar Heights Siddhaz to be killed. He heard all their voices and tortured him.

- A little white dwarf came to see me in my room to make me prove that he can watch and come without deh. A child proud while I was sitting in lappy. Letting me know that he knows the siddhi world.

- Papa was happy that finally some1 will come to hold my wild daughter's hand. But with Time Game and Corona he realized it's not the case but I held Hope

-All I know was Papa knew he was fighting death and he was saving me by sending me to my room and not talking coz it was heard by jaineez (jains with siddhis)

- The point was How come I was famous even in Rishikesh (the land of sages and my secret place) such that a Ganesha thing again made. I was took to a shaktipeeth and treated as corona rakshasi and what not. 

-Vishesh came to save VP by making sex with Ashna (which was not a sacrifice). I already left Chhattisgarh to save Vyaspeeth. I stopped taking courses. 

- He became the hero by making me reach a point to not able to talkl and seeing everyone treating me as woman in darker side or what not

-Papa was killed but Corona Remained, Snake Remained, Children remained, Jaineeez with sidhees remained. Why was I made famous. It was just to be a simple love story where everyone pretended to be Vishesh, me hoping u will come to take me but I approached you by dropping down to an unknown volunteer from a Full time Teacher. Anyways the secret of Vyas peeeth was wierd in a simple story where Vishesh will come to pick Eesha, that's all But something Else Happened

- I became Famous, Enlightened (which I was long back but people seeing me as if I will change their everything) Chacha took the most fayada. He came to tell story of "WO ADMI" 

My Papa and his 6 yrs elder brother became "WO ADMI" the day he died not even cremated

-You slept 11 mins for VP and I slept 1.45 hrs for VP. Hisaab abhi baaki hai, Maine uski shaadi nahi karwai

- I wonder why people greet me now ? I am still the woman they made what not .. my silence was poptrayed as being a child.. i mean seriously. They were dealing with a mother who became mother in 11 yrs of age. When even Cows does. 

- Guru Played Guru Prayed Guru Held - Alas nooo when I thought I am something wrong in me - the snake thing. But Now I can see. I even saw you in 2007 but a dancer understands Guru-Shishya Parampara

@Vishesh Who should say Sorry ? Wo should Come ? Who should have ended the thought ? Who should initiate the Talk? When you already made yourself as Majnu in whole AOL and god knows which places of the country.

Here is it I have the ended thought, 

"Back stabbers will get back stabbing till you become a Tall Woman and understand the Uphas in internet in roads in people pretending you."  You are Free ! Now don't send your volunteers to Goa for my Papa. You mind yourself through people around as you always do in most Chhaliya way..!

Before I complete I just needed to tell you Mr. Box Thing, course thing, reviving the beloved eyes, stand tall beside you but all I was given was Uphas and Anander Ignorance Tiraskar(this is the word) especially knowing the 11 mins VP fioska which no one should go through, when you had my number and I was already sending you messages there till 2018. I deserved to knew even if guruji opening asked the death of my father. What was the point of all this silence, vehicles, taunts from unknown amar hieght people. 

I deserved the truth even when snaked told we can't be together. The reason is - Shiv Shakti (U and Me) were strong VP making the ganas. You could question your guru and can be a rebel as I have been. We were devotees not servants.

 I forgave this all to reach out to you even without Papa (hoping he is taken care of) again in October to fight with you and get together as the messengers told you were weak. Now live this weakness till eternity. Majnu was back in asylum this time for 50 days instead of serving the Nation.

Some stories are left to be untold..!

Special is very special so I need to be more special to talk to him but I prefer being Non-Special !  

 

Basics - Why I use Arrows and not Basuri













Comments

Popular posts from this blog